Friday, April 02, 2004

I have the best husband in the whole wide world!

Last night, my wonderful, thoughtful, sweet and supportive husband cooked me dinner. Now, you have to understand that, left to his own devices, DH would make Farina with maple syrup & brown sugar, grilled cheese with ketchup, or popcorn with spray butter and seasoned salt for his own dinner. Last night, he made bison fillet with roasted potatoes and steamed frozen green beans, set the table (with placemats and flowers, too), and poured me a glass of wine. All told, my DH made a 9-point, romantic, healthy, well-balanced meal... all while I played Fowl Words.

Not to mention bringing me an absolutely beautiful single square diamond pendant on a short, delicate silver chain which fits perfectly, but after all this is a topical blog- so I had to rave about the food first ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home