Monday, March 22, 2004

44 Flex points?!

So, as part of my March challenge I'm 'required' to post my weekend report on the weight watchers Just Married message board. I started my post by saying that my weekend wasn't so terrible eating-wise. I was thinking that a lot of the reason it was easy to get through is that DH and I didn't go out for lunch, and I went late to the shul's kiddush (and therefore wasn't there in time to get a lot of the good stuff, which always goes early). Thing is, I used 44 flex points this weekend! I only get 35 for the whole week! So, I think I may need to re-think what is good and what is closer to 'blowing it'!!

Guess I'll be working out a lot this week and drinking lots of water to make up for it. At least we have a lot of Passover cleaning to do to keep me active!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home