Wednesday, March 03, 2004

New Challenge Announcement

I have recently joined a new challenge with the ladies at the Just Married message boards on Weight Watchers Online! The challenge is:

1- Eat OP (on program) and Journal every day
2- Get at least 7 APs (activity points) per week.
3- Drink your water every day.
4- WI (weigh-in) once per week- pending you are not on vaction, ill, etc.
5- Post your plan for the day and how you did the day before on the message board each day .
6- For each "loosing" WI reward yourself with something non-food related. When you reach goal- reward yourself with something HUGE!!!!!!

So, for my first "loosing" WI, I'm getting a manicure! My nails are in terrible shape, and it's actually becoming uncomfortable, let alone looking bad.

I'll have to think about what to do when I reach goal... maybe a vacation? DH? Vacation?

(I'd settle for an extended back rub if vacation is out of the question)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home