Friday, February 20, 2004

Yesterday's report

Yesterday I met with my WW leader, Lisa, and had a great talk. By way of background, I'm a teensy weensy bit Type A. Just a tiny bit. Ok... a whole lot. I have one way that I plan out my menus for the week, I have an excel document into which I enter this plan each day, and then adjust as I deviate from it, and then I have this blog to air out my feelings and, again, to write out my plan and my actual intake.

Lisa told me to calm down. Lisa was right. By the end of the meeting, Lisa asked me, 'do you ever just have a hamburger and fries?' I nearly cried. (See my previous post for an extensive emotional analysis of pre-WW eating and current habits). I don't think I've had fries in a year! She told me to go out and have a burger and fries (note, not a butter-burger-fries-milkshake-etc-etc-etc, but a burger and fries). So, with that 'permission' and about 20 Flex Points, 1 AP, and 6 daily target points in tow, DH and I went out to the ole' steakhouse- and I had ribs, fries and sauteed mushrooms. I had the waitress wrap 1/2 right off the bat so I could take it home (DH's lunch today), and order chicken broth rather than mushroom barley. Ate only 1/4 loaf or bread, and no dessert.

Today, I don't feel guilty, I feel good- mostly 'cause I have reaffirmed that fries are good, but not that good. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home