Tuesday, February 17, 2004

Today's Plan, Tuesday 2/17/04

Breakfast
3 egg whites (1)
1 oz mozzarella cheese (2)
1/2 cup cottage cheese (2)

Lunch
2 bison hot dogs (6)
1 cup mushroom soup (1)
salad with fat-free Italian dressing (0)

Snack
banana (2)

Dinner
Veal Cutlets (4)
Mashed potatoes (3)
Steamed Vegetables (0)

I'm not planning on exercising today, as a friend's grandfather passed away, and we're making a shiva call. That's another reason dinner is fleishig- if I'm fleishig, I have a lesser chance of eating the sweets at the shiva house. I'm also leaving myself one point under my daily target, to allow for popcorn or a single chocolate, something like that.

The bison hot dogs are a real treat for me today. A normal hot dog is around 7 points, but these are big links for only 3 points each! We'll see how well they hold me over between meals- I haven't got a lot of fiber in the daytime meals, though I did choose a banana over pineapple or melon... we'll see how it goes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home