Monday, February 16, 2004

Weekend Report

I managed to count everything I ate this weekend -- and to boot, I didn't eat all of my flex points. Here's what I ate:

Sat. 2/14

Kiddush: brownie (5); skinless chicken thigh (3); ~1 cup fruit salad (1)
Lunch (out): 1 piece challah (2); Homemade babaganouj (0); 1 cup chollent (4); 1 serving WW coleslaw (1); salad greens w/ 2 Tbsp FF Western (1); WW balsamic mushrooms (0); 2 chocolate chip cookies (6); 1 black-and-white cookie (2)
Motzei Shabbat: 2 Portobello mushroom caps (0); 1/4 cup pasta sauce (1); 1 oz light mozzarella (2); 8 pieces imitation pepperoni (.5); salad w/ sweet peppers, mushrooms and hearts of palm, with 2 Tbsp FF Italian (0)
Exercise: Curves (+2)
Mark's B-day party: Shirley Temple (3); coffee (0)

I also had 48 oz water at lunch, and 24 oz water after Shabbat. It's not quite 100 oz, but at least I fulfilled my daily WW requirement of 64 oz.

All together, I had my 22 daily points, my 2 AP's, and 7.5 flex points.

Sunday 2/15

Breakfast: 2 eggs over easy (4); 2 pieces white toast (4); spray butter (0)
Exercise: Curves (+2)
Water: 2-24 oz bottles
Lunch: Turkey Pot Pie (10)
Dinner: Tuscan Skillet Supper (3); 1 cup skim milk (2)
Water: 24-oz bottle
Late-night snack: banana chocolate chip muffin (2)

So, I was much lacking on the veggies on Sunday... I ate my 22 daily points, used 2 (all) of my APs, and 1 Flex point. I also got my WW water requirement in, but not my 100 oz goal.

Overall, I'm quite pleased with my weekend; used only 8.5 flex points, leaving me 26.5 to use throughout the week. Hopefully this will help me fight off the shakiness I have been feeling lately... (I'm Hypoglycemic). I also got to exercise twice, which will set me on the right track this week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home