Wednesday, February 18, 2004

drag... drag... drag...

I really want to eat something. Today is just dragging by, and I just want to eat something. I'm not hungry, per se, I just want to eat. I have barely finished my first 24 oz water, and it's already 1:40... At least I'm going out with a friend tonight whom I haven't seen in a while.

Also, as a TMI (too much information) revisit to the fiber issue as posted a couple days ago. So, this week I've been eating lots of protein and fiber, to stave off the shakies... Today I've discovered the first downfall. Take it as a warning, if you decide to up your fiber intake, you will need to up your water intake, and up your FAT intake, also- otherwise, don't forget to take the Reader and Onion with you when you 'do your thing'. You'll need both to fill the time while you're waiting.

It's kind-of exciting to think that I actually need to increase my fat intake! I guess those flex points will be used on avocado tonight! I have really been craving avocados over the last few months. It's guac city for Becky tonight!

Oh, why can't 5:00 come faster?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home