Friday, July 30, 2004

Did I Really?

I WI'ed yesterday, and lost 2 pounds.  TWO pounds...  I haven't seen a loss (or gain) of that amount in about 6 months- it's a little late in the WL-game for me to be swinging back and forth that much, I think.

I guess I should just take it for what it's worth.  I mean, it does bring me to my lowest weight since 2nd grade (ok, maybe that's an exaggeration).  It's just a little confusing- I didn't exactly have a stellar week, and I can't really figure what exactly my body is doing.  Whatever is going on, I'll go into this weekend down 2 pounds, and that much closer to goal.

Very much looking forward to Shabbat dinner this evening- good friends, excellent victuals, and (B"H) some good zingin'.  It's just what I need after a long week of trying to be calm in the wake of our condo closing (which, BTW, is in 3 hours).

1 Comments:

At 9:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for making me look up "victuals."

I can't wait for Shabbos, so I can go home and masticate.
-DH

 

Post a Comment

<< Home