Tuesday, April 20, 2004

I done good

Yesterday was a completely OP (on program) day! The first in quite some time. I ended up not having my cottage cheese in the morning, and had a banana later, instead- it all works out. Two proud moments; Around 10 p.m., I was pretty hungry and craving the sausage-and-pasta I made for DH on Sunday, but had a plum instead. Somehow it worked! Second, I got hungry again around 11:30 p.m., and remembered what my very smart leader, Lisa, said: When you run out of points, go to bed. It works! Had I stayed up in front of the TV, I would have given into late-night-cravings and hunger, this way I finished the day 1/2 a point under target.

Today's plan:

1 1/2 cup oatmeal (3)
1 Tbsp brown sugar (1)
1 Tbsp raisins (1)

2 plums (1)

big salad with FF ranch (0)
Eggplant Cacciatore (8)

Bison Steak (4)
Couscous with sausage and raisins (3)
Asparagus or frozen veggies (0)

TOTAL: 21 (1 under target, for buffer)