Monday, October 18, 2004

Core Golden Grahams

In my search for additional cereals which are core, I spent some time with my complete food companion and discovered Back to Nature's Hi-Fiber Multibran cereal. At first, I was skeptical- I keep picturing this fake commercial that was on Saturday Night Live probably 10 years ago where Phil Hartman was eating a stalk of wheat. But, seeing as Jewel was out of puffed wheat, and I'd already finished a box of shredded wheat that week, I threw this one in my cart to try it out. Lo and behold! It's like Golden Grahams! Kinda. Add some spenda and think golden-grahamy thoughts, it'll work! Anyways, it's O-U, D, and has 8 grams of fiber in a 1/2 cup serving. Try it out, it's going to become a staple in my kitchen.

1 Comments:

At 8:50 AM, Blogger Esther Kustanowitz said...

I don't remember PH eating a stalk of wheat, but I do remember the commercial for COLON BLOW and SUPER COLON BLOW, and that is what I think of whenever I see cereals like this. (I've been "eating" Fiber One, and it is nasty. But then I think to myself...Super Colon Blow...and have a bowl in memory of Phil.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home