Monday, June 14, 2004

Yoga Review

Tonight, I went a-yoga-ing for the first time. It was awesome! I really didn’t think I would be flexible enough to do the fancy poses, but as it turns out, the poses were not fancy-shmancy at all, and instead of needing to be flexible to do them, I think I’m starting to realize doing yoga will make you flexible! (duh).

Anyways, I did an hour class, which WW online says is worth 3 points. Right now, I feel like it was the easiest 3 points I’ve ever earned, but considering that I was shaking almost throughout the entire workout, I’m guessing tomorrow I’m going to feel muscles I wasn’t aware I had. Yoga, in my opinion, is all about balance- which is a very important concept in the WW lifestyle. I recently told a couple people that you can’t stop life for WW, and you can’t stop WW for life- it has to be in balance. So, would I say I love yoga- can’t live without it? Nah- but I may go to another class next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home