Wednesday, June 02, 2004

New Kosher Weight Watcher Products

As promised, here is my glowing review of the new Weight Watcher snacks- which are kosher (O-U, D)- and GOOD! So far there are three varieties: Honey Mustard Squares, Vanilla Chai Swirls, and Cheddar Twists. Each box is about $4.00 and comes with six single-serve pouches at 2 points each. My favorite, by far, is the Cheddar Twists- and I can't tell you how great it is to have a cheese-flavored snack that is kosher AND low in points!! For all those out there who lament not having the cheddar Chex mixes, Cheetos and baked Doritos, check these out and you won't be disappointed. Just try not to eat the whole box at once!

The Honey Mustard Squares are my second place, as I'm definitely more of a snacker than a sweet-tooth. Generally, I don't much care for honey-mustard flavors (dressings, pretzel snacks, etc), but these are lightly flavored and a nice treat.

The Vanilla Chai Swirls are reminiscent of the vanilla flavored bear-shaped cookies I used to have en masse when my mom ran a daycare, so it's a nice sweet snack. Generally I will always choose salty/snacky over sweet/snacky, but this afternoon it was a nice sweet treat that kept me away from the Frappucinos across the street and (more importantly) the vending machine in my office's kitchen.

A little message to the WW product developers out there- keep it up! MORE KOSHER!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home