Friday, April 30, 2004

Maybe it's Working!

So, all this posting about how I've been nearly 100% off program for about a month and how I was gaining weight, apparently, was a blatent lie. Well, I have been generally off program in that I haven't been planning, journalling, and at semi-special events I have been eating what I want and forgiving myself the points. However, apparently some of my natural approaches to food/eating have finally started to adjust themselves! I weighed-in on Wednesday and, though I'm up from my lowest weight, I've lost 2 pounds since my last WI on April 8!

This doesn't from a long shot mean that I can just go willi-nilli through eating and not worry about gaining... it does, however, give me a little solace in that I may not have to points-pinch, stress and drive myself crazy trying to control every aspect of my food. If I keep in mind what defines healthy, appropriate portion sizes and food choices, I can maintain this weight- and not just out of sheer will.

And so can you! I mean, hey- if I can do it...