Tuesday, March 22, 2005

From Simcha to Simcha

I've lost hundreds upon hundreds of pounds on Weight Watchers. Of those hundreds, 48.8 pounds haven't come back. I used to look like this...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I now look like this...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Ok, so I don't always look like that... I need a professional makeup artist, a personal shopper at Bloomingdales (thanks, Cara), and about 2 hours lead time. But you know what I mean. The first picture was taken at our wedding in October, 2002. The second, at my brother in law's wedding in October, 2004.

From simcha to simcha- hazak hazak, v'nithazek!

8 Comments:

At 4:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just come across your blog - a real mazal-tov. As a 55-yr old male, I have just lost over 30lb in a year (probably gained a few lb in muscle). No ww - just eat different, eat less, exercise more (10,000 steps 3-4 x per week, plus some weights). My pedometer just turned 1,000 km. It's a good feeling! Biggest challenge - Shabbat and chagim.

 
At 10:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a transformation. Inspiring, truly. IYH by the rest of us who are struggling...

 
At 3:13 PM, Blogger Mindy said...

Lovely photos! You don't know how much I needed this inspiration lately. Fell off the WW wagon a while back and have been really struggling to climb back on it. Thanks for posting, and you should be very proud of yourself :)

 
At 9:25 AM, Blogger Another meshugannah mommy said...

You look terrific! Mazal Tov, and thatnks for serving as an inspiration for those of us struggling to get there!

 
At 11:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

why have you stopped posting?

 
At 3:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

>hazak hazak, v'nithazek!

Are you Sephardic?

 
At 6:09 PM, Blogger SemGirl said...

Becky thats really awesome. Lots of nachas.

 
At 6:49 PM, Blogger stefani said...

Congrats! You look great!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home